- Category: Entertainment
- Released: Jul 2009
- (c) Codewrite Ltd. 2009
- Version: 1.0
- 4.2 MB
For support, to report bugs, or general enquieries, please email us at:
We are always keen to hear your comments or suggestions about this application.
Go to Support Page...
If you have bought iMicrowave and want to see how to use it, please
Compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch†
Requires OS version 2.21 or above. OS 3.0 Tested.
Friends annoying you? Girlfriend/boyfriend in a mood? Work colleagues being unreasonable?
Get your own back – put them in the Microwave!
Simply put a picture of them in the oven, and watch them spin round on the turntable until they eventually explode.
- Fully featured microwave oven (although, obviously nothing really gets cooked!).
- Select the photo that you want to go in the oven.
- Three different explosion types (one selected at random, each time the oven is operated).
- Random time until explosion occurs.
- Configurable preferences, including disabling explosion types and setting the odds of the explosion occurring (set to 100%, if you really want to be sure!)
- Zoom in on the part of the photo that you want to use.
- Smoothly opening / closing door with realistic clunking sounds.
- Choose how long you want them to "cook" for.
- Spinning turntable.
- Countdown timer, and clock when oven is not in use.